Crafty Moose gone wild!

Welcome to the Ticklish Moose blog!

Be sure to visit my webstore for some great freebies, as well as Ticklish Moose merchandise:


http://www.ticklishmoose.com/

Creative License

Creative Commons License
All Shown On This Blog by Ticklish Moose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ticklishmoose.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Foolin' Around on April Fool's Day

In case anyone is looking for me, you can probably find me in a neighbor's garage.  I am kinda nosey- no denying it.  That is why the neighborhood garage sale is one of my favorite events!  I snooped and chatted, talked smack about your stuff later in the day to my girlfriends that had to work and missed the fun.  Yes.....it's true.  But mostly had a great time, and got some great stuff treasures.  The weather cooperated nicely as well.  It was breezy, low 80's and sunny.  Picture perfect.  My thanks to the dad that had fired up his grill and made some awesome hotdogs with tasty toasty buns. 

I am pretty worn out from my bargain hunting, but I will close with a few pics of some treasures and the promise that with the great new scanner I picked up today I will also have some neat-o things scanned in very soon to share as well.  







I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's keep it kind :)

All My Best

Telling People What I Think For 40+ Years!!

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com