Crafty Moose gone wild!

Welcome to the Ticklish Moose blog!

Be sure to visit my webstore for some great freebies, as well as Ticklish Moose merchandise:


http://www.ticklishmoose.com/

Creative License

Creative Commons License
All Shown On This Blog by Ticklish Moose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ticklishmoose.com.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Heavenly Banana-Blueberry Muffins

So I have been having some deep personal issues lately and lets just say the summer is not going "swimmingly". I'm not sure why, but when things go to crap all I can think to do is bake something! With the abundance of fresh blueberries right now, and a desire to produce something different as well as quick and tasty for school-day breakfasts that will be coming up any day now- it just shouted "muffins".

Look at these little beauties!


I had a few people sample them and the response was great!  There was also one suggestion to substitute pineapple or strawberry pieces for the blueberries, so I think I will be trying a few variations as well :D  I did also sprinkle some coarse sugar on top before baking just to pretty them up a little.



If you make these muffins or a variation, let me know what you think. I loved them!!

 

3 comments:

  1. You've been nominated for "One Lovely Blog" award!! Check it out at:
    www.uglyducklingtransformations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious!

    Sorry you haven't been feeling good - hope the coming week is better.

    Stopping by from SITS Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, those do look amazing! I love to bake and need to make some of these when blueberries are in season again!

    ***Stopping by from SITS have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

let's keep it kind :)

All My Best

Telling People What I Think For 40+ Years!!

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com